I really have never been comfortable with the GPU Apple decided to go with (Ati Radeon 2600 Pro HD). Initially I didn't like it because it's a weak card for gaming and because I have always been a bit more partial to NVIDIA but now I am really not liking the card due to all the problems that have been associated with it. I know Apple released the freeze fix firmware update but I would still prefer a different card in the 24" iMac I am going to buy. My dilemma is this - I should (finally) have enough to get my Mac right after Christmas but do you think it would be worth waiting a few weeks afterward until Macworld on the 15th of January? I am wondering if Apple is going to offer a new GPU upgrade in the iMac due to all of the negative press about the freezes. The last generation iMac had 2 different GPU's to choose from and I wouldn't mind paying $150 or so for the upgrade to a faster, better, more stable card. Thoughts?