I looked at the last couple pages, and did a search, and really didn't come up with much, but if I'm wrong, please link me. I'm a freshman student going into film and media production next year, and was looking at getting the Powermac G5. I was going to get the 2ghz model (as much as I'd like the quad, I don't have that much money). But with the new Mac Pros coming hopefully in August, am I better off just waiting for that? I'm going insane using this windows machine and REALLY want to switch now, but it isn't necessary yet. Another question, am I getting too much too soon? Would I be okay with an iMac for now, upgrading to the Mac Pro's maybe 2 years down the road? Any suggestions from current or past film students would be greatly appreciated.