So, the dealer will take back this lemon of a mini and you will all be happy to know that I'm not giving up on Mac, just because of one bad experience. However, I'm taking a 20% hit on the return and now have to decide what to buy in it's place. I REALLY want the iMac 20" with the 2.16 processor, upgraded to 2GB of RAM and the 256MB video card. However, I will be forced to do all my design and webdesign work on my laptop (PC) until I get whatever I get and it would likely be a couple of months before I could save enough to get the 20". I can buy a 17" with the 2.0 processor and the 128MB video card locally, even getting $100 off because I'm a student. I could upgrade the RAM later, when I have the funds to do so, but once I commit to the 2.0 processor and 17" screen (I am currently using a 17" that is not a widescreen and happy with it), I can't upgrade those things. I use Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver in addition to heavy browsing. I know there are other machines besides the 20" that would be even better, but they're out of my budget at this time. Thanks for any advice you can offer!