Buying an iBook

Burnout

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2005
31
0
Im going to buy a 12" iBook on monday from KRCS. As far as I can tell I can still send off to Apple to get Tiger even though its bought from KRCS?
Also if Apple update the iBook a few days later can I take it back and upgrade? :confused:

Grrr wish Apple would set hardware dates.

Cheers
 

swy32x

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2005
170
0
The rebate coupon for Tiger is viable for any Mac purchased after the 12th of April.

The store may give you a rebate or a store credit, which can be used when the new iBooks, if they indeed do, come out.
 

MacSA

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2003
1,803
5
UK
Burnout said:
Im going to buy a 12" iBook on monday from KRCS. As far as I can tell I can still send off to Apple to get Tiger even though its bought from KRCS?
Also if Apple update the iBook a few days later can I take it back and upgrade? :confused:

Grrr wish Apple would set hardware dates.

Cheers
Unless you're absolutlely deperate for a computer now, I would wait until next week to see what's announced.....lots of rumours of new hardware.
 

Ashapalan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
543
0
England
i'd be one to wait for a little while longer.
There is an ambience of 'change' surrounding the ibooks.

The hardware will upgrade very soon, i dont know about you, i would feel sick if they upgraded them just weeks after i got one.

2 weeks ago i ordered one, but in the following days i began to feel very worried about upgrades, i changed my order to a powerbook.

Wait a little longer, you'll thank yourself for it
 

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
1,494
0
Rockford MI
I would wait a few days untill you buy one becuase of the update rumors it should be updated the 26th if the rumors are correct and the apple store has moved up the Est. Ship time from same day to 1-3 days and most of the time it means an update is coming.
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.