Hi, I have a dilemma and hope someone could bring som insight. I live in Denmark where the price of the 16GB WIFI iPad 2 is 681$ However I have a friend who is going to Hong Kong last week of october, and can bring me back an Ipad with him for 500$. That's a lot of dough to save, but I can't figure out if it is worth it. There's the possibility of a soon to be released ipad 3, which would likely carry a retina display, but maybe not the A6? I really like the Retina display on my iPhone 4, and I do notice the pixels on the Ipad 2. Is it worth the wait or should i just get the Ipad2 and maybe sell it when the new one comes out. What would you do? Thanks !