buying an iphone, but need advise

rowensiv

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
63
0
i'm for sure buying an iphone, but im tempted to wait until macworld 08. as you noticed as i did, the new 3g chip from broadcom is on the way out. should i wait for a possible new model? 3g is important to me in a mobile device, but the iphone is worth it with or without... :)

thanks! :apple:
 

Avatar74

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
1,389
67
i'm for sure buying an iphone, but im tempted to wait until macworld 08. as you noticed as i did, the new 3g chip from broadcom is on the way out. should i wait for a possible new model? 3g is important to me in a mobile device, but the iphone is worth it with or without... :)

thanks! :apple:
This is very simple. Do you want to spend $400 or $800?

$400? Wait for 3G.

$800? Buy now and then buy a 3G model (or whatever higher bandwidth model comes next).


Simple as that.
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.