I'm about to buy an Ipod touch with my money. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a 16 gig. But when i was searching Ipods, I discovered a price drop of $100 for all touches and Iphones. I was about to buy one today but i might wait. Is this rumor of a price drop true, or can I buy one now and return it if the price drop is true? Also, should I get the 32-gig now since it will techinally be the same price of the 16-gig im getting now? Is 16-gigs enough. I wont have to many movies and about 3 gigs of music. Thanks P.S. Im new to these boards.