Buying and selling a mac.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by IndependenceMac, Jan 8, 2008.

  1. IndependenceMac macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2008
    #1
    I currently have a 2.16 Black Macbook with 2Gb of Ram and a 160 Gb HD and a 24'' 2.16 ghz iMac Core 2 Duo, with 1 GB of Ram and 500 GB HD and a Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT. I also have a 19inch Samsung LCD hooked up to the iMac. Would you keep both computers, or would you sell off both to get a 2.6 Ghz Macbook Pro 15 inch with a 23 inch Cinema Display? I've recently been thinking about what would make more sense, since I can only technically use one computer at a time.
     
  2. je1ani macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2007
    #2
    Please wait until the 15th :) but I would keep you current setup
     
  3. IndependenceMac thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2008
    #3
    I would wait regardless what I do to buy anything. I may try to sell it before the 15th.
     

Share This Page