Buying and selling domain names

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stirolak123, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Stirolak123 macrumors 6502

Have any of you had success acquiring or sellingg domains? I registered applegamingcentral.com and Technologyandwebcentral.com from google and am sitting on them. I am thinking of turning them into blogs and photoshopped sites with google ads but also just to sit on them and have somebosy come up to me with an offer in the tons of thousands jsut for the domain name. What do you guys think?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

I think that based on this and other posts of yours that you have an overly optimistic view of the difficulty in earning money from blogging and online advertising.

3. Stirolak123 thread starter macrumors 6502

I live in Silicon Valley, and money turns hands like butter here. There is one rich msn to another every time you turb your head wlaming on san jose's santana row or in palo alto. Thats the crowd I want to be a part of. I want the fat czrs, fast women, and fast lifestyle these guys have. I want to be the next mark Zuckeberg or those brothers he gave millions to for simply claiming he stole their code. I want to create the next huffington post and have someone like sol pay me millions for it. I want it all. And I want to finally be able to afford my own place for a start lol and not live "at home."

4. Bonch macrumors 6502

Bonch

The Cruzer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=einZgVrnfG0