Hello all, Finally i decided to go with Apple MacBook Pro For my budget and performance requirements i decided to buy base configuration from apple. After that i will be upgrading that base configuration with OWC rams, ssd's or similiar solution. Main problem is the stability of the 3rd party products. Because the main power of the apple products is the stability of the configuration and parts. But i want to have more power, more space and more speed. So i will be adding 8 GB ram (as its limit of mbp?), at least 1 SSD with high capacity and so on. Optibay and datadoubler issue is still a question for me ? Is it a stable solution ? Or should i wait for a MBP model which has no dvd bay Also i will be buying high res anti-glare for better usage (1680x1050) which means a custom model from apple shop as it is not listed in the apple website ? It would be great if anyone share ideas/experiences on these issues. Thanks.