Buying guns in Uncharted 2.

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by spaceballl, Nov 19, 2009.

1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

So after you beat the game, you can buy guns and I read that you can use them any time. I'd like to buy them as I go through the game a second time in pursuit of more trophies :D and on a harder difficulty level :). Yes... it's that fun...

But my brother and I once a year switch consoles for about 3 or 4 months. He's got a 360, and I have a PS3. This way we get to enjoy both. But... I don't want to buy guns if they will be available to him when he plays through the game. He's going to want to play through the normal, default game.

So if I buy stuff to play with now, is it possible for him to play the game w/out all the purchases?

2. NoSmokingBandit macrumors 68000

NoSmokingBandit

If you each have separate accounts you can password protect yours and he wont be able to touch any of your saves.

3. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

We do not... It's not about keeping him out, really - we just both like to get the original experiences when we switch consoles. But you're right - maybe him setting up his own account on my PS3 (is that just creating a new user on the far left of the XMB) is the best way to go.

4. rezenclowd3 macrumors 6502a

rezenclowd3

Undoing the work of Priuses: burning gas & rubber
  5. NoSmokingBandit macrumors 68000

NoSmokingBandit

You can have two accounts without password protecting either of them, then it gives each person their own saves but you can still play from someone else's if you want.
    If you make a new account on the xmb you might need to make a new psn account for it. Im not sure about that though because im the only person who uses my ps3.