Hey Everyone, This may be a really stupid question, but I'm a little confused about what to do. After a lot of debate and thinking I finally decided to buy a 2010 27" iMac new from MacMall. The kicker is that I am relocating to California next month (from Texas) and am not sure if i should: a. Order now and have the moving company move it with the rest of my stuff b. Order now and have a friend/relative ship it over c. Just wait and order once I have moved I guess the obvious would be have the moving company do it (since it would be insured) and they are supposedly "professional movers", but I guess I am just weary of having it shipped to me and then moved by someone else. I also dont want to pay the tax in Cali for it (haha). I would take it myself, but I'll by flying not driving there.