Buying iPhone 6s, but with a twist...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Order and Chaos, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Order and Chaos macrumors newbie

Order and Chaos

Are there any trusted websites that sell the iPhone through monthly payments and ship internationally?

2. VertPin macrumors 6502

VertPin

You can buy an iPhone 6S with monthly payments through Apple! You sign up for the Apple Barclaycard financing plan. You will either be instantly approved or denied. As long as you are approved, you will be given a limit on the credit card. Then you may use it INSTANTLY online on Apple's website store and do either in-store pickup or mail delivery. (As long as you are approved, you have the new credit cards essentials logged into your Apple website store account.)

I did this with my MacBook. I only owed a minimum of $25 a month (minimum). Depending on what you amount of money you get loaded on the credit card, and how much you spend, it should be interest free for a select number of months.

I actually just paid mine off, before interest were to ever build up.

To answer your question on international shipping...I am not sure whether or not Apple's official website will do this.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I can only imagine APple's financing is not offered wherever the OP lives...

4. Order and Chaos thread starter macrumors newbie

Order and Chaos

Unfortunately there are no official Apple stores where I live. At the same time I wouldn't want to apply for a card. Is there something like the service of Spotify for example, where you simply give them your credit card info, agree to the terms and have them take the monthly fee?

5. VertPin macrumors 6502

VertPin

Mrm, not that I know of. I'd suggest googling it though...I'd do it for you, but I'm not sure where you are trying to ship it to, neither do I know what to exactly google.

Good luck, OP.

6. Order and Chaos thread starter macrumors newbie

Order and Chaos

Thanks for the help though.

7. VertPin macrumors 6502

VertPin

You're welcome!