Buying iPhones as a business customer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bp1000, Nov 1, 2011.

1. bp1000 macrumors 65816

Is there any difference if you buy as a business customer?

Do you have to register it as a business purchase with Apple against your ID?

Will you get charged more for the apps or subject to anything different compared to being a personal use customer

thanks

2. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

There is little advantage. I got me and my 4 key people all covered under my family plan using the same minutes and unlimited tests. All have the unlimited for 4S plan. It can get cheaper for us.:)

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I won't pretend to know for sure but I can't imagine you'd be charged more for apps if your iPhone was purchased for business purposes.

Apple does have a business online store that you can check out to see if there are any differences. At a glance, it looks like iPhone prices are the same. Not sure about other things (accessories, apps, etc.).

4. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

It depends on how many units you are looking to purchase and if you want to enter into volume agreements for software.

Discounts can be had for orders of 500 units or more paid with a single check, and this is really about the minimum level for software volume agreements.

5. bp1000 thread starter macrumors 65816

ok, that makes sense

it just made me wonder, why have an in store business division like my local store has, if the prices and service is exactly the same.