Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

velascarlos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Spain, EU
Hello, In first time, excuse my english,

we are three spanish guys and will be stay some days in London next week. We will buy at least 6 iphones, and we don't know if we can get the phones or we will have problems to get them.

Can we pay with cash in an O2 or carphonewarehouse stores? We only have 4 visa electron debit cards, can we use it for pay iphones in this stores?

Are there any limits per person/debit card? Some conditions that we would know before try to buy iphones in this stores?

We need all the tips you can get us.

Regards.

MrStevieP

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2008
I dont believe you will have any problems. There are not restrictions on buying iPhones here AFAIK.

Both O2 and CFWarehouse will be pleased to take your money from either Visa Electron or in hard currency form. Unlike the US you will also be able to buy the phones in the apple store with cash.

sk8mash

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2007
England
There is a limit on how many per person, but im not sure what it is. Also YOU CAN ONLY PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.

FireArse

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
Cash

There is a limit on how many per person, but im not sure what it is. Also YOU CAN ONLY PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.

The number of iPhones/customer limit has been lifted, and you can pay by card or cash.

F

sk8mash

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2007
England
The number of iPhones/customer limit has been lifted, and you can pay by card or cash.

F

I went to the o2 shop yesterday. There are signs up on the counter saying that you can pay by credit or debit card only. they wouldn't let me pay with cash. Also they had to take alot of details because "o2 have a strict policy on how many iphones can be purchased per person". Fact.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.