buying ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by scarman117, Aug 14, 2010.

1. scarman117 macrumors newbie

anyone know where the best place would be for me to buy a new ipod touch as old one appears to have broken(water damage). am looking for at least 2g and 16gb memory for less than 120euro(am in ireland)
    suggestions?:)

2. Rocks. macrumors member

search your area on craigslist.com You can usually find items, used or new, for much cheaper than the retail price. Or wait til the new generation Ipod touch comes out

3. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

If I were u, I would just wait for the next gen. of iPod Touches. It will be here most likely in less than a month.

4. lbro macrumors 6502a

lbro

I agree with fel10, wait till the new one comes in a month and the old ones will be a lot cheaper.

5. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

Agree with the last two... wait till mid September and the new iPod Touch will be out. There are high hopes for the 4th Gen iPod Touch. If it even has some of the iPhone 4 features... you will be glad you waited.

6. Peterson8765 macrumors 6502a

Peterson8765

Try your local craigslist, and around this time of year there are tons of good deals on eBay.

7. SlovakApple macrumors 6502

I prefer Amazon. But as other said, wait for the new releases. You can buy the new gen or an older one (if you don't like the new) which will be cheaper for sure.