Buying MBP tomorrow! Question/Assistance

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by freediro, Jun 20, 2009.

1. freediro macrumors member

freediro

Hello, i am planning on buying a 13" MBP tomorrow along with a 16gb ipod touch. i have also heard and read that some have received a rebate for a printer through apple. When i go on their site to search for it, i only see the $99 printer option but no where do i see any form of a rebate for the printers.

Should i just go into and apple store and ask?

Although, i would greatly appreciate it if any one could provide me a link to apple's website regarding any information pertaining to a rebate for printers.

i have waited a long time and read many of the useful information on these boards so i thank you all for the help! :D

2. freediro thread starter macrumors member

freediro

Wow . . .

. . . to the quick response and how stupid i feel i couldnt find this myslef, i am History major i should be able to research better than this. But hey thats why i came here first!

Not to change the threads initial intent, but i was tinking about upgrading my hdd to the x-25 ssd. is this the best one or should i wait a little longer for newer/cheaper ones to be released?

3. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

im in the "wait till it comes down in price" camp. they are great drives but in my opinion they are not worth the money. i mean you can buy a 500GB WD for $90 thats only 18cents per GB. while the ssd's are around $3.50 per GB. too big of a difference for me to justify buying one now.

4. YsoSerious macrumors 6502

YsoSerious

I just purchased a 17" MBP from the ADC store and forgot about the printer rebate. Can I purchase one from the apple store and still qualify for the $100 printer rebate?

5. qpid macrumors regular

have to be on the same receipt

6. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

Nope, quite in line with what we expect from a history major. :D