Buying Multiple Bands?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by browerjs, Apr 9, 2015.

1. browerjs macrumors member

For those of you that plan on buying multiple bands, do you plan on getting the cheaper or more expensive band with the watch, and why?

I am planning on getting the link bracelet with the watch, and then buying a black sport band as well. Just wondering if anyone is doing it the opposite way? I guess getting the cheaper band with the watch allows you to return the more expensive band w/o the watch if you decide you want to go a different direction.

2. MartinMuc macrumors newbie

i will order the classic buckel with the Watch and buy the cheap one seperatly because it saves 10 € here in Germany

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

I want the black sport band as well as the blue leather loop but as the former is a priority for me for everyday use I would rather preorder the watch with the black sport band and buy the blue leather loop separately even if it means paying £10 more.

4. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

That's how I'm thinking about it.

5. HiItsMe macrumors 6502

This confuses me. What makes you think you'd be delayed in receiving the band as opposed to the watch? For recent ipad and iPhone launches, people were receiving their Apple cases before receiving the iProduct due to launch day restrictions. Thus I wouldn't be surprised if the bands were shipped earlier than the watches.

6. gcooldude86 macrumors 6502

I plan on buying the watch with the link bracelet and buying the black modern buckle.