Buying Option

Discussion in 'iPad' started by NickkyJ, Jan 10, 2012.

1. NickkyJ macrumors regular

Im a college student and have a part time job with about 25+ hours a week and im getting paid a decent amount every 2 weeks. I want to purchase an Ipad 2 ive seen a few refurbished ipads for cheap and i wanted to buy one. I saw the credit card option and was wondering is there a monthly fee for the card? I saw there was no annual fee but in my situation i have already 1 credit card that i dont use unless its for school only and i dont want to have a 2nd one if i have to worry about paying a monthly fee. Any suggestions?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Buying an iPad is not something you should sign up for another credit card in order to do.

3. NickkyJ thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for the input i figure ill just save the cash over time and do it that way

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Anyplace wanting you to get a credit card so you can get the iPad is a place to avoid. Save and pay cash. Beware of all entry level credit card offers as they will have high interest AND yearly fees.

You are very wise to be skeptical!

5. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

I can certainly understand the allure of owning an ipad, but as with the others, I recommend you do so only when you have some spare cash lying around. He probably just needed a 2nd opinion to dump the idea. :)

6. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

Gotta agree with the others on this. Don't buy luxuries like an iPad unless you've got the cash. Save the credit for emergencies.