I am goint to be purchasing a Macbook Pro in the coming weeks and I'm uncertain as to which one to buy. I'm a student so I get student pricing through the Apple Online Store plus a $100 App Store gift card. I was leaning towards the 13" MBP base model but upgrading the HDD to 750GB and the ram to 8GB and the final total after shipping and tax would be $1362. Plus, I get the $100 App Store gift card Amazon's Warehouse Deals has a 2011 15" MPB with 500GB HDD and 4GB RAM classified as Used-Like New for $1365. A $3 difference get's me last years 15" model but I don't get the App Store gift card. I do some gaming, nothing extensive. I'm more than satisified playing games on lower graphical settings. I play WoW occasionally, some FPS but not often. Most of my gaming is done on a console unless that game is PC only. I do have a 27" iMac 2010 model with 12GB ram and 1TB HDD so if I need a gaming PC I have that and it gets the job done. I do some video editing but nothing too major or extensive. I'd say 70% of the usage will come from web browing, email, YouTube, homework, etc. I'd say the remaining 30% would go to gaming or editing. Basically, I need to know what offer you feel is best and which computer is best. Thank you for your time.