Hello everyone, I have this problem like for 2 months now :/ Can't decide if I should buy the new Ipod touch 4G, if I already have Iphone 3G. Like there is now iOS 4.1 and it run's very slow on Iphone 3G. Thinking about selling Iphone and buy Ipod. What do you think? Am I doing the right thing? Please share your thoughts. Thank you.