Buying the OLD keyboard?

umboy678

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
Now that the new keyboard is out, does anyone know where I can find the OLD apple keyboard? I'm assuming it's going to be cheaper now, and that's always a good thing. Thanks!

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2006
yes, from me if you want a wireless one in excellent (almost perfect) condition. PM me if interested.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Now that the new keyboard is out, does anyone know where I can find the OLD apple keyboard? I'm assuming it's going to be cheaper now, and that's always a good thing. Thanks!
The Apple Store still had quite a few in stock yesterday

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
I would suggest Amazon.com because... WOw! Their selection is über amazing! :eek:

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
i wouldn't count on them being cheaper. some people don't like the design, or more specifically that the wireless keyboard is missing a numpad. this will make the old wireless ones a hot commodity in certain respects.

i'd check all the usual places: Amazon, newegg (though i don't actually know if they sell Apple keyboards), BestBuy, CompUSA, eBay.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
i wouldn't count on them being cheaper. some people don't like the design, or more specifically that the wireless keyboard is missing a numpad. this will make the old wireless ones a hot commodity in certain respects.
Yeah, possibly. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about that. Actually, the more I think about it, I *never* use the numpad on my iMac, because I don't do much numeric stuff on it (usually on my iBook or a Windows thin client at school). Having a much lighter and more compact kb would be very nice in that respect.