Buying Vaja in Argentina

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jane333, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Jane333 macrumors regular

I am contemplating a Vaja case for my 6+ and I will be going to Buenos Aires before the end of the year. Does anyone know if buying the case there would be less expensive? I have ordered an inexpensive silicon case for the time being.

Thanks for you comments.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Probably not, they're hand made leather products, I'd be surprised if they were less, but then on the other hand its easier to sell there, since they don't have to ship it to internationally. I guess you'd get the best answer if you called them

3. Munitalp macrumors 65816

It would probably be the same price, usually companies adjust the price of their products based on the currency conversion. You could save on shipping maybe... they charge $12 for International shipping to the USA.

4. Jane333 thread starter macrumors regular

5. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

I am from argentina and i would definetly recommend you to buy the case here in argentina, the dollar here is very expensive in respect to our currency, so I think that it would be much cheaper for you..

6. Jane333 thread starter macrumors regular

That is what I was thinking - thanks for the advice.

PS- I am really excited to visit Argentina!!

7. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

:) hope you enjoy your visit, its a very beautifull country.

An advice: be carefull with your phone while you are walking, dont expose it too much, there are a lot of people waiting for you to distract to rip you off, mostly if you travel by subway or bus, don't get worry, its not dangerous, but you should keep your phone in your pocket..

If you need something, just ask me ;)