Buying White Unibody Macbook #2

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by zachattack111, Apr 5, 2010.

1. zachattack111 macrumors newbie

Alright, so I've been reading a lot on this White Unibody Macbook, and I have some more questions.

1. Is this a revision A Macbook? And, if so, what is revision A?
    2. Are there any problems with this Macbook that I should be aware of before buying?
    3. If I purchase now, and they release new macbooks next week, can I go to the Apple store and return it, and buy the new one?

Thanks

2. hellfire88 macrumors 6502

1) Yes, this is "Revision A" for the new white unibody style Macbooks. Revision A simply means its the first generation, the next "refreshed mode" (same body but newer specs, if it ever comes out) would be "revision b" etc.
    2) No major problems that I am aware of.
    3) I believe you have 14days from purchase date to exchange this for another model.

3. jpyc7 macrumors 6502

On question 3, you can return it within 14 days at the Apple store but there may be a restocking fee if it is opened. I don't know what their policy has been when a new model has come out.

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

1&2. Yes but as far as I know, it has been quite trouble free. It's the same as old one with new case

3. Yes, you have 14 days to return it but you may have to pay restocking fee

By the way, you could've used your old thread to ask this, no need to create a new one for every question