buyinshopping.com

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by canes960, Jul 5, 2009.

1. canes960 macrumors 6502

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Honestly, Apple refurb store, Amazon, or MacMall.

You will NOT find a legit price lower than that, so either save your money or save your money. This would have also been appropriate to have been kept in your original thread.

3. ReinoUotila macrumors newbie

Looks legit

they say there is a temporary promotion and I read good things on the internet about them.

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

Buyinshopping provides no telephone number, no information about where they are located.

Electrage provides an address, but no phone number.

A smart shopper would avoid them like the plague.

What if you have a problem? You're depending on e-mail for help.
    Both sites have the look of less than honest dealers.

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

your first post and it's only to plug a retailer? makes me wonder.

6. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Looks like a totally legit way to launder your cash through a Chinese company to me.

aka, they take your money, screw you, and launder it for you for their own use.

Edit: Electrage.com's phone number links to denmark and offices in nigeria, and the long running site is 3 weeks old... yippie. Follow the phone number and jump in on their pyramid scheme, you'll have better luck.

7. Mickey-Mouse macrumors newbie

Not too bad of a scam!

Not a bad scam, - even posted fake reviews here, on amazon and even on a cnet. All reviews are within 3 weeks, all the reviwers never wrote another review, and, of course, even though their web site states they will accept a credit card payment, they contatct you later asking for a wire transfer, money order or to use your credit card to "fund" a "merchant account" (same as paying cash). Of course, no address, no phone number. (Phone number provided is bogus, along with address)

8. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I really liked when you check their DNS info out, pull the address and find their travel pyramid scheme.

Stick in $15, recruit scads of people and you can borrow $1500 from them ... yeah, right. Like they actually give you any money back. :eek: