Buyng a mac-book

mcanadiensfan71

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
22
0
i am considering buying a macbook in 2 weeks and i was wondering if it is worth it to buy it now, or if i should wait for the new leopard to come out or something. point is should i buy it now or later?
 

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
8,032
649
Pennsylvania
Get it now. You'll have a stable OS right now, and then later on when Leopard is released in October sometime you can always upgrade at your leisure.
 

Mr. B

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2005
114
0
Personally I'm waiting it out.

If you buy a new macbook now I'm sure it will be quite nice.

*however* if you're current computer is still functioning, try downloading onyx and running a system cleanup with it, and then just holding out a bit more.

I feel that the next upgrade that will come out will be awesome. A new operating system upgrade with such a revised interface seems to yell product revisions to me.
 

panzer06

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2006
3,024
80
Kilrath
Personally I'm waiting it out.

If you buy a new macbook now I'm sure it will be quite nice.

*however* if you're current computer is still functioning, try downloading onyx and running a system cleanup with it, and then just holding out a bit more.

I feel that the next upgrade that will come out will be awesome. A new operating system upgrade with such a revised interface seems to yell product revisions to me.
I'd second the wait response. Why spend money upgrading to Leopard if you can get with your nice new machine?

Cheers,