Buzzing earbuds?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scorch07, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Scorch07 macrumors 6502

My left earbud seems to have just started buzzing on heavier/bassier parts of songs. Sometimes it's barely noticeable and others its rather annoying. Has anybody else had this problem. I should probably note that it does seems to stop if I push the earbud into my ear harder.

2. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Check out the iPhone Support page, and select the Repair option. It should let you repair any accessories you got with the iPhone. I've done this countless times with my iPod earphones, they send you the new ones first, and expect you to send the old ones back.

3. limonade macrumors member

limonade

I have the same problem and I just send the form to Apple (with the page you linked), and they're talking about a 30$ fee charge. They say 'the cost of the repair' and then, the 'the non-return fee'. =/ I don't really get it ...

I thought that replacing the earbuds was free as long as you send the broken ones back? I did every step thinking that no fee was going to be charged but in this page, I think that it's clear that I will have to pay 30$ =/ ...

4. limonade macrumors member

limonade

Oh my god :). I was feeling so bad, because I was sure that I did the wrong thing and was going to be charged 30$ but I just received an email from Apple :)

5. hierobryan macrumors 6502a

That's because they're CHEAPO APPLE EARBUDS. Either deal with it, or buy better headphones. Here ya go: www.headphone.com