Buzzing noise in ear piece

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by CKohkah, Apr 23, 2008.

1. CKohkah macrumors 6502

hello all,

well, just 2 weeks after getting a "New" phone from the Apple store for my old one, I am having another problem.

I am hearing a Buzzing noise whenever I talk to someone and its very annoying.

Apple care told me to go to the Apple store again, but i think I'm going to press the issue and make sure I get a brand new phone this time, not just a refurb.

Will they give out brand new phones as replacements???

-Craig

2. macmanek macrumors newbie

iPhone Buzz

I am having the same issue! Every time I make a call there is a mixture between a buzz and a ring. :mad: and this is a brand new iPhone. I refuse to send it in for a "repair" because apple dose not fix them. Most of the time they replace it with a refurbished one! You exchange one problem for another. I don't know what to do. I am very disappointed in Apple

3. Funk-O-Meter macrumors newbie

Wanted to give this old thread a bump to see if anybody was able to figure this out cause I'm having the same problem.

Hope it's cool with the mods. Thanks for the help.

4. iPhone3Gusr macrumors member

iPhone3Gusr

make sure no other electronics are near you. other than that i would bring it back to the apple store and talk to them.