Bying parts from kinreta.com

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Barrynator, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Barrynator macrumors newbie

Hi,

So I have a couple of damaged iPhones laying around, and i figured that I could try to fix them.
    I stumbled over this Chinese site kinreta.com, does anybody have any experience with this site or other parts whole-sellers??

2. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I use DealExtreme. Very good site but sometimes they don't send you exactly what you asked for and their customer service is beyond horrible. The only thing that justifies using the site is their low prices.

Pros: Screen protectors for a dollar a piece. Complete housing replacements for ~$15.

Cons: My father purchased a $150 Android-based tablet and simply never received it, after purchasing and receiving two of them from this site in the past. Sent multiple reports to customer service, never heard back.

Honestly, this site is good but I'd be cautious when purchasing expensive items from them.

3. ritazlp macrumors newbie

we buy iphone parts frome kinreta.com, they are good quality and fast shipping.