Bypass emergency screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by johann2015, Sep 7, 2013.

1. johann2015, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013

johann2015 macrumors member

I restored my iphone 3 and now stuck at connect itunes without realizing i need to connect to the PC now. I do not have a USB cable to my phone. I only have cord to wall and iphone. Is there anything i can do through emergency call screen? Does anyone have an extra USB from PC to iphone cord they can let go of for the iphone 3. Please PM me

2. FoxFifth macrumors 6502

This is highly unlikely to be helpful but just in case: on the iPhone 4 the cable to connect the phone to the receptacle on the wall is the same cable that is used to connect to the PC; you just pull the USB connector from the cube shaped charger. That may not be the case on the iPhone 3 but it occurred to me that you may have just obtained the phone used and not be aware of that possibility.

3. johann2015 thread starter macrumors member

4. johann2015 thread starter macrumors member

Anyone have a USB cable from PC to iphone 3g? i dont need the cube i have a wall charger but not a USB block type. Please PM me help.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There's iPhone USB cables sold everywhere. Try eBay, amazon, Walmart, best buy.
    Online they are only like $1 each.