Bypass Future Delivery Request?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bevillmen23, Sep 19, 2015.

1. bevillmen23 macrumors newbie

It is mailing to my work which is the town over in Elizabeth, NJ!!!! Is there anyway to call Fedex and have that future delivery request bypassed? Is it just going to sit in the warehouse all week? Ordered from Verizon.com.
    [​IMG]

2. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Nope not unless your extremely lucky then you should play the lottery. The carries have very strict policies in place and Apple has very steep fines if the phones and such get delivered early.

3. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

It's sitting in a warehouse secured with 1,000's of other iPhones and will be be going out either to another secured hub sometime to wait to be sorted Thursday or sit at this hub to be sorted Thursday. They know what they are at these hubs and will not be able to even put hands on your direct order until Thursday evening at the earliest. With nothing but pallets and pallets of iPhones, they could not put their hands on yours even if they did not know what it is. I am from Kentucky and mine is at the same location.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Basically. It will be delivered until the set date, as mentioned FedEx doesn't want to mess up a good thing with Apple by letting people pick up their phones early.