iPhone Bytafont 2 Suddenly Not Changing Keyboard Fonts

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blueflower, Dec 25, 2014.

1. blueflower, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014

blueflower macrumors 6502

Hey everyone, i'm having an issue with bytafont 2. I want to have my keyboard font different from other fonts (as usual) but this time bytafont refuses to change the keyboard font to the one that I have selected. So now although a particular font appears as being the keyboard font it's actually another font that is active.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

3. blueflower thread starter macrumors 6502

Gix1k I don't know about you but I hate this issue.

More information below everyone

Hey everyone using bytafont 2 for a couple of months now on an iphone 5s 7.1.2

For the past few weeks I had cookies as the font for the system, ibooks and camera and hey gorgeous as the font for the keyboard.

So now I wanted the font sniglet for all options i.e. system, ibooks, camera and keyboard. The problem is that the font for the keyboard won't change to sniglet or many other fonts. I have only been successful in changing the font of the keyboard to KG Only Hope.

Note I have tried changing the font using the advanced and basic tabs. Also sometimes when I select a font for the keyboard it changes to another font but most times it does not change. Right now I have been able to get the keyboard to change to cookies font and KG Only Hope and bytafont backup.
    What could be the issue. I tried navigating to var/mobile/documents/keyboards to clear the cache but I cant navigate to beyong var/mobile/documents
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

4. blueflower thread starter macrumors 6502

Any help on this?

Bytafont staff replied to my thread on the bytafont forum but still the problem persists.