iPhone BytaFont question...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jrodsep, Feb 6, 2013.

1. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Is BytaFont compatible with iPhone 5 and what font is available that looks like Neutraface?

2. fridayxiii macrumors member

Yep, Bytafont is compatible - I'm running it now. Bytafont's web site has a preview of all the fonts, but I'm specifically interested in a Neutraface-like font too. There are some other good ones out there, worth browsing for.

3. bsquarewi macrumors newbie

Do you know if Bytafont can change the font only in Notification Center to a smaller font while leaving everything else on the system untouched?

4. Roobsa macrumors regular

I'm using Geo Sans Light with Bytafont. It doesn't seem too far off Neutraface.

5. fridayxiii macrumors member

I don't think so. You can change System fonts or sub-System fonts, but that will effect Notifications and then some. It doesn't get that granular from what I've seen, nor does FontSwap (from what I've read).

6. bsquarewi macrumors newbie

K, thanks. I'll keep looking for a way to shrink the Notification Center fonts so that it shinks them in the Lockscreen using LockInfo5 too. See the LI5 thread, it's an option that was in old LI4 that's is missed right now.

7. Jman13 macrumors 68000

There's a good Neutraface font as part of the iMatte v5 theme (which is free, BTW, and huge). You can download just the iMatte Fonts in Cydia, which work great with Bytafont.

8. jrodsep thread starter macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Any other suggestions for a neutraface font? The ones mentioned here either sit too low or are too thin and light.

9. Maverik3 macrumors 6502

I personally like Chinese rocks front I didn't like how imatte v5 font was so thin