Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dyaus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2005
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was just over at the Apple store and took a look at the refurbs and noticed that Core 2 Duos for the 15" and 17" MBP are available. Regular Core Duos are also available.

I've seen lots of discussion on refurbished C2D lately so scoop these up while they are still available. I canceled an order I placed yesterday for a refurb and picked up one of the C2D refurbs. :)

Here's the prices for the C2D:
15.4" 2.16 C2D - 1599
15.4" 2.33 C2D - 1999
17" 2.33 C2D - 2299

thumb

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
great to see!

am i correct in assuming that if it mentions nothing about glossy then it is implicitly matte, as glossy is often explictly mentioned?

TonicAngel

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2003
California
great to see!

am i correct in assuming that if it mentions nothing about glossy then it is implicitly matte, as glossy is often explictly mentioned?

I noticed that the glossy ones did say glossy in bold and the matte ones didn't say anything. I assume the ones that don't mention glossy anywhere are considered to be matte displays.

ethermine

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
Got kinda nervous when I initially saw this thread. I just bought a Macbook Pro C2D yesterday (Should be here tomorrow) Then I noticed that the refurbished price was the same price as my cost for a new C2D for $2299. (It's nice being an authorized Apple reseller) It's nice to see this finally on Apples site.

(Side note)

I hope they update the displays in these things by fall. It's a nice feeling to know that the Macbook Pros have such a decent resale value. I'll put this thing on the auction block right away if so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.