Cable management

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mcvaughan, Mar 12, 2017.

1. mcvaughan macrumors 6502a

What's everyone using to manage their charge / sync cables?

2. blaine07 macrumors 68000

Very carefully. I don't have a centralized location for everything but I've been wondering same so subbing lol

At moment charge watch in room, phone at bedside. In kitchen charge IPP and BeatsX or AirPods as well as charge Anker battery pack. In office I charge my rMBP. Quite the conundrum having everything spread out

3. mcvaughan thread starter macrumors 6502a

Was thinking about more along the lines of cable ties. I have probably a dozen or so cables in my backpack and want to avoid pulling ALL the cables out when only wanting one.

4. blaine07 macrumors 68000

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

6. Ralfi macrumors 68000

Ralfi

I've had access to Velcro ties in my line of work (telecommunications tech) for years, & use them everywhere at home/work.

We have the ones with the slot at one end which allow you to wrap & secure around the cable before sorting the rest of the cable into a bunch to tie up in a way that can be easily released - the main benefit over cable ties.

There are cheap quality ones around that split & detach from the adhesive strip, so watch out for them.

7. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I've been using the ties from Nite Ize. You loop them onto your cable and they remain attached. I really like them.