Cad Program

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by digger58, Feb 2, 2010.

1. digger58 macrumors newbie

Hello Everyone. I am a fairly new mac user, and have run into a bit of an issue. On my windows machines I had a program called CADstd which is a very basic cad program. I mostly need a program that can make simple line drawings. I have tried QCad and TurboCad both are far more in depth than I require. Does anyone know of a very simple program like I have mentioned. Thanks in advance

2. Cboss macrumors 6502

I've never used the program you mentioned, but one basic (and free!) program is Google SketchUp. It's very easy to learn, but I can't be sure it will fit your needs.

P.S.
    I see this is your first post. Welcome to MacRumors! As spinnerlys so generously pointed out, MRoogle is a great place to search for any question you might have. Most every question that can be asked has been and searching for previous answers is appreciated by all members here, but if you can't find the solution to your problem feel free to start a new thread, we're here to help.

3. digger58 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the responses, not exactly what I was looking for. I know there are countless cad programs available I was asking if anyone knew of, or used a very simple program
    Thanks again