Calendar Annoyance

SayCheese

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England
Hi all,

I put all of my appointments in the calendar on my iPhone running iOS 7.

There is however something which irritates me.
When I pull down from the top of the screen it tells me that my day starts early tomorrow with the first appointment at 0800. For me this is a lay-in. I normally start at 0600. Is there a way to adjust the settings so that the phone thinks 0600 is normal, anything before is early and anything after is a late start?

I know it's only small but it's irritating me.

Regards,

jondunford

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2013
Going for a poo Moderator
Hi all,

When I pull down from the top of the screen it tells me that my day starts early tomorrow with the first appointment at 0800. For me this is a lay-in. I normally start at 0600. Is there a way to adjust the settings so that the phone thinks 0600 is normal, anything before is early and anything after is a late start?

Regards,
i wish 8am was a lay in for me

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi all,

Regards,
There is no way to so that.

imaginex20

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Hi all,

Regards,
I believe this is fixed in 7.1. In notification center it shows the list of events for the current day. Not a fixed time span like in 7.0.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I believe this is fixed in 7.1. In notification center it shows the list of events for the current day. Not a fixed time span like in 7.0.
Dont think that changes the context of today's or tomorrow's preview text though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.