Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DawnFrost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
Vancouver Island
I realize that this topic has come up once before (because I've been researching it for a while now), but I was hoping that someone has heard of what I've been looking for:
I have seen a program, which I believe was iCal, superimposed over the background picture on the desktop - just plain and simple. I saw this a few years ago, and have been looking for it ever since I got a Mac. I think you're able to change the events by opening the program, but I believe you did not have to open the program to see the calendar on your background.
I've checked out programs such as iCal Viewer, but from what I've read the events move across your screen and I don't need that. I've also view a couple others (the names escape me) which looked way too complicated. And I enjoy my background picture, so I'd prefer not to take a screen shot of iCal and use that as the background.
Any comments or suggestions would be grateful.

DawnFrost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
Vancouver Island
Wow! That's the closest I've ever seen to what I saw before! I'm still checking it out but I think this might be it...Thanks! You're awesome!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.