Calendar Colors in iCloud and App?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by caughtinfire, Sep 29, 2013.

1. caughtinfire macrumors member

caughtinfire

I've been having some serious issues with the calendar app on my phone/iPad since the new iOS7 update. I love the look of the calendar app, but the colors are all wrong.

I had four calendars on my calendar before upgrading. Those four are fine. I can change the colors on the iCloud site and in iCal and they synch fine. The new calendars I've created in iCal post-update are totally wonky. They look fine in iCal and on web iCloud, but on any iOS device four of them decided they wanted to show as default colors (but not the same ones) and one showed the correct color.

It's incredibly frustrating as that's how I organize my class schedule which changes every day. Colors are the easiest way for me to know at a glance where I'm going. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Same here. Early a.m. it's hard to look at the new calendar and know what you should be doing. :(

3. plonde macrumors newbie

ical defaults to standard colors

anyone have luck in resolving this?

4. Phrenic macrumors newbie

It's all over the Apple forums. If you use OSX, export the calendar that's causing problems then reimport it and name it differently and choose the color you want. Then delete the old offending calendar.