Calendar did not synch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Brewerpaul, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Brewerpaul macrumors regular

I'd been borrowing a gen 1 ipod Touch since Thanksgiving and loving it, so today I bought my own gen 2. I registered and synch-ed it and everything came over OK (after I went back and told it where to look for my contact information). However, the calendar did NOT synch.
    Since my wife was going to buy the borrowed "old" one, I had registered it on my computer in her name. I registered my new one in my own name. Now, on the information tab of iTunes, it says "no supported calendar application found".
    What about the original equipment calendar??
    Not a biggie, since I didn't add much to the calendar since Thanksgiving, but I want to make sure that anything in the future stays in synch. Ideas?

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

What do you want it to sync with? The other iPod? If so, you're out of luck. If you want to sync the calendar, you'll need an application on your computer to handle on that data. On Windows, you could use something like outlook. On Mac OS, iCal would do the trick. If you don't have something along those lines, you'll need it to sync calendars between the iPod and computer.