Calendar entries on Notification Center

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Faux Carnival, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Faux Carnival macrumors 6502a

Hello, when I pull down the notification drop down menu, I would like to see the whole upcoming week's calendar entries. How can I configure this?

Currently it only shows the first upcoming event.

2. ericg301 macrumors 6502a

You can configure it in the notification center settings to show 1, 5, or 10 upcoming events.

3. Faux Carnival thread starter macrumors 6502a

I already did that but I believe that is 1, 5 or 10 recent "alerts".

4. shippouk macrumors regular

Hi
    I would like to see ALL of todays events ONLY. Currently it shows 5 (as ive set it to 5), but as I only have 2 events today and also a number of events for tomorrow it shows tomorrows 3 events as well.
    If I have only 2 events today, I only want to see two events today. If I have 12 events today, I only want to see 12 events today.

I take it this is not possible as I cant see any options for it?

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

in my experience it is upcoming events, not alerts. however, you can't pick and choose which calendar to display,and all day events take precedence over everything else, so any birthdays you have in your contacts are going to dominate the notification center

6. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

From what i've seen if its the day of, it shows the event in italics, while if its the next day but within the time period it will show it just in regular text.

Also i've noticed there is a 24 hour window in which it shows, not sure if this is obvious common knowledge but its nice to know if you don't already. For example i have 3 things on my calendar for tomorrow. First one is at 4:30pm, then 7pm then 9pm. They will start showing up in my calendar today at those respective times.

Then after midnight tonight they will all turn italic to show they are happening within the current day.

But i don't think there is an option increasing/decreasing that 24 hour time period window