Calendar Event Alarm Repeat with Snooze Options?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by coolspot18, Oct 26, 2015.

1. coolspot18 macrumors 65816

Hi all,

Are there any good apps that will keep reminding you about an event until you dismiss it? i.e. every 5 minutes until the time of the event?

I keep missing events because the Calendar only notifies once, and generally pretty softly too.

2. iphonedude2008 macrumors 65816

iphonedude2008

I would recommend Reminders instead. It does the snooze you want, but it is every 15 minutes. Sounds like you're looking for a reminder anyway, not a calendar event.

3. stulaw11 macrumors 65816

Fantastical and Calendars 5 both have a snooze function for calendar notification. I believe Calendars 5 is only 15 or 30 min (I cant remember but only 2 intervals). Fantastical opens the app and you can choose I believe 5-6 snooze times or set a custom one. I like Fantastical's better because of the customized snooze time and many more choices.

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Due.
    http://www.dueapp.com
    https://appsto.re/us/XoZpx.i
    It keeps bugging you until you complete whatever it is that you need to complete.

5. coolspot18 thread starter macrumors 65816

I looked at Due, it's a reminder application not a calendar app correct?

I'm on a corporate Exchange server and I find that I miss some meetings because iOS isn't persistent enough with alarms.

6. dmillar74 macrumors regular

The CalAlarm app is great. Does exactly that. Will bug the crap out of you until you dismiss it. You can turn off the nag function too.