Calendar fix added for Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Mercury7, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Mercury7 macrumors 6502

Hey..just wanted to report the gui calendar fix for the touch was just added to installer, I did it and it works...woot!

2. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Glad they put it back, it was there a long time ago when I first jailbreaked my iTouch but they removed it shortly after... I wonder what they fixed? Hmm...

3. Mercury7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Now that I have the editable calendar...I notice that when you add an event it puts a little dot under the date. I am curious if it would be possible to set a highlight around the number or change the colors of the dots....I work swing shifts and so for me the most useful function of the calendar would be to have a quick reference when I was on nights or days. This might be to difficult of a hack to do but I would be interested in peoples thoughts on if it is possible.

4. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

It really should sync the colors from iCal into the dots, having a max of 6 "colored dots" per day (3 above the number, 3 below), showing you what the subject matter is of the stuff that will be going on that day before you touch it.

5. Mercury7 thread starter macrumors 6502

finally got around to trying your suggestion...it is a no go though....sycned ical still shows up as black dots instead of color

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Are you discussing an official fix from Apple or a change to a hack?

7. Mercury7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Either one really....just thought it strange that I can't mark my calendar in different colors....I know it is no biggie but it would be nice for a quick glance at my shift schedule

8. petercockroach macrumors newbie

Hi everyone.
    Does the Touch Calendar Fix allow you to sync with iCal after an event has been created? It does not seem to work for me. The event stays after I sync but it is not transferred to my Macbook.

9. Standing Amazed macrumors newbie

This fix randomly causes my clock to reset to 1975. Removing it stops the clock resets.

Anyone else have this issue?