Calendar Flaw

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by adam044, Dec 10, 2012.

1. adam044 macrumors 65816

adam044

So I have some subscribed calendar's on my iPhone 5, one of them being the Boston Bruins schedule. As many know the NHL is currently in a lockout so that schedule isn't very useful. I can hid in on the actual calendar but when you do that it still shows up in the notification center. Why would apple make it like this? I have other calendar events I want to see so I cant just completely turn off the calendar in notification center and not looking to delete it either.

2. WordMasterRice macrumors 6502a

I came in here thinking that the Calendar was just like mail in that you could toggle individual accounts. Checking my phone though, it appears that you can't and that is pretty stupid.

3. hendooman macrumors newbie

Mine has similar issues. My Calendar is lined to my companies gmail exchange. I have access to about 5 or 6 calenders. My regular calendar only shows the ones I want to be subscribed to, but my notification calendar shows all the available ones...disregarding my selections in calendar. Strange though because it only alerts me on my calendars, not all the ones I dont want.

4. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I have a couple of subscribed calendars too (one of them being for the Pats) and was able to easily recreate this flaw. Luckily for me, though, this calendar is still useful. :D Just another bug to add to the list...

For the time being, the only solution may be to delete it if you want it gone from Notification Center.

5. adam044 thread starter macrumors 65816

adam044

Well I've dealt with it this long guess I'll just keep ignoring it! I've got all my Boston sports team subscribed calendars! City of champions! :)