Calendar icon

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by whocaresit, Nov 9, 2013.

1. whocaresit macrumors 6502a

It is horrible. Tasteless and cheap looking. Too white.
    In iOS 6 and previous, atleast there was red color on top and the text was bolder to offset the white.. but not in iOS 7.. so much white. It's like they gave up on the icon design, hiding behind "Flat design" excuse.

:( At least the icon should have used gray color instead of white background

2. 53kyle macrumors 65816

53kyle

I don't get why people complain so much about things like icons, when most of what you do with them is tap on them and then you are actually in the app it was designed for. You aren't spending nearly as much time looking at the icon as you are using the app.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

To be fair, the calendar icon (and the clock icon) is one of the few that actually changes and displays actual useful information, so plenty of people do in fact look at that icon somewhat closer than at the other ones probably.

4. djr7572 macrumors regular

I'm not nearly as disappointed in what the Calendar icon looks like visually as I am with the fact that Apple completely ruined the app as a whole. One of the biggest disappointments of iOS7. But, I digress ....