Calendar Idea

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ryan.Tanner, May 1, 2008.

1. Ryan.Tanner macrumors regular

I was thinking of this since I recently started syncing my Outlook Calendar...

Wouldn't it be cool if, when you use the calendar, when you turn the iPhone horizontal, the calendar would switch to a day type look, but showed you all 7 days (weekly view), like Outlook.

What do you think?

2. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I would imagine that we will start see several calendar changes/enhancements now that iPhone is supporting Exchange and will be used by a lot more business people. Sounds like a good idea or we could add cover flow in some fashion to calendar.

3. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

4. Ryan.Tanner thread starter macrumors regular

I really want Coverflow Contacts. I know there is something of this sort for a unlocked phone, but I am not going to jailbreak.

Coverflow Contacts would be awesome. No names, no numbers, just pictures. Then when you tap the person, it flips like an album and reveals the numbers, and birthday.

I also wish if a contact's birthday is put with their info, that it went into Calendar automatically.

5. bstpierre macrumors 6502

I think this is a feature of iCal and the Apple Address Book. I would think if you were syncing with both of those you would have that feature automatically. I think it is a preference in iCal but I am at work and my Mac is at home so I can't check that right now.

Edit: Confirmed that it is an iCal preference.