Calendar is completely blank

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NavySEAL6, Apr 5, 2016.

1. NavySEAL6 macrumors 6502a

Recently the calendar app on the watch does not show any events at all. Has anyone experienced this, or know of a fix?

2. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Try a reboot on both devices first. If that doesn't help then you can resync contacts and calendar data in the Apple Watch app. Go to general - reset.

3. NavySEAL6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've tried both and neither seem to work. It's like the events are half there. Screenshots attached. I may have to unpair but I really rather not. If I tap on the blank space, you can see my events are there albeit half baked.

Attached Files:

4. NavySEAL6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've also realized creating a reminder on the watch does not actually make the reminder. It's like I have a bad install of the OS.

If I unpair and repair, that should save all my health and other data and do somewhat of a restore - can someone confirm?

5. DJLC macrumors 6502a

DJLC

AFAIK pretty much everything on your watch is backed up to your iPhone and then to iCloud anyway. You shouldn't lose anything doing this. :)

6. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

Do a full backup with encryption turned and that saves all your health data. When you re-pair, it will find the backup and everything will be back - including health.

Hope that works for you.

7. NavySEAL6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reporting back, the unpair and repair worked for the calendar. I'll test the reminders tomorrow when it's finished syncing.

They actually made the process much easier. Much faster than its been in the past, and my Apple Pay card verified right away.