calendar issues??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rick snagwell, Mar 7, 2016.

1. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

hey all, i tried looking on google for an answer, and have been in the apple watch app calendar settings and iphone calendar settings.

when i touch the date on my watch face, it can only scroll to march 13th, so 5 days. how do i make it so i can scroll more days in advance?

thanks!

2. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Unfortunately it's how Apple designed the calendar app on the watch. Mine does the same. You can only scroll up to five days.

3. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

I guess the PWB at Apple decided we didn't need to see farther ahead than 5 days. Sometimes this is very frustrating as I like to check my calendar on the watch if somebody wants to know if I'm available for a meeting or rehearsal or whatever.

It would also be helpful if we could see more than just the current month! And yes, I have submitted these requests among many others to Apple. Hopefully the next software update will include some of these suggestions!

4. gwhizkids macrumors 68020

gwhizkids

I think Apple probably figured that most users would not want to scroll more than 5 days or would not do so often. So, this is a way of conserving space (not much but everything counts) and battery (less time fetching lots of calendar info). I guess it might be nice to have a prompt that asks how much you want to sync, much like the iPhone does with mail servers. Perhaps in a later version of WatchOS.