Calendar messed up - but only in List View

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dallardice, Jan 11, 2010.

1. dallardice macrumors regular

Bizarre problem. Calendar is working 100% fine on Day and Month view - appointments are in the right place, right day, right time, synced from Mobile Me, and a calendar I subscribe to is also fine.

When I touch "List" view, and "Today", it thinks Today is Sun 7 Feb 2010. All my appointments are on the wrong day - "Today" 7 Feb I have an appointment that was last Saturday, 9 Jan. The same appointment appears "Yesterday", 6 Feb in the subscribed calendar - but only in List view

Have tried a hard reset and have tried unsubscribing the cal from MobileMe and resubscribing - any other ideas before I go for a Restore?

2. dallardice thread starter macrumors regular

Restore did not make any difference, problem is now getting worse.

In List view, my iPhone thinks that today is 1 Feb 2010.

The next few days are
    2 Feb 2010
    3 Feb 2010
    through to
    21 Mar 2010
    22 Mar 2010
    1 Jan 2001
    1 Jan 2001
    1 Jan 2001
    1 Jan 2001
    7 Nov 2030
    7 Aug 2002
    14 Jan 2001
    21 Dec 2030.

Looks like a Genius visit. No-one else has seen this? Day View and Month View are working perfectly.

3. linsam macrumors 6502

linsam

I have never had that problem. A Genius visit is definitely in order. Good luck with everything.

4. dallardice thread starter macrumors regular

Argh, posting here as much out of frustration as anything else.

Got my phone replaced at the Genius Bar yesterday. Hurrah.

Reloaded my data last night and List View is still corrupted.

Now in another interesting way, it thinks that today is 12 Jan 2010 and has put every appointment from 18 Dec 2009 onwards under 12 Jan 2010 in one long list. Click on an item, and the date is shown correctly in the item. Everything is fine in Day and Month view.

Anyone any ideas where I can go now with this? List View is unusable, and I use the Calendar a lot, and List View was how I used to access it mostly...

Update - just spotted - this is only in "All Calendars" view. Each calendar displays fine when I select to view just one...

5. noel55 macrumors newbie

Iphone List view issue Solved

I solved the issue. I did a few things at once so i am not sure what fixed it but it is fixed. Go into General settings and go to date and time. Change the time format to 24 hours, turn auto time off, change city to another in your same time zone, then change the date to another day then back to the current day. Now go to Calendar and open list view it should be fixed. After this go back into the Date & Time settings and put them back to 12 hours, auto, (city can stay)