Resolved Calendar no longer working since OS update

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JamerG, May 18, 2016.

1. JamerG macrumors member

Hi all

Updated my watch (and iPhone) to the latest OS yesterday, since when none of my calendar events are displaying on my watch. Have checked settings on the phone, and they're still set to "mirror my phone".

Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

2. JamerG thread starter macrumors member

Problem miraculously resolved itself after a few hours.

3. sean000 macrumors 6502a

sean000

Weird. I had the same problem right before I updated. Old appointments appeared on the watch, but nothing new appeared on the watch... Just on the iPhone. I think I noticed it Monday night? The calendar in question is an Office 365/Exchange calendar. I turned it off on the iPhone, restarted watch and iPhone, turned calendar back on, and still only appoints up until Friday or Saturday showed on the watch. Appointments added Sunday and Monday appeared on the iPhone. I tired enabling Bluetooth only, then wifi only. No difference. I figured I would worry about it the next day... Maybe try thr Un-pair and re-pair thing, but the next day everything had finally synced to the watch. After that new appointments synced normally.

I think I installed the latest iOS and watch OS updates on Thursday. So far so good.

Sean